Posted: Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name:UNITED PIPE AND STEEL CORP.
We are seeking a motivated Class "A" flat bed Truck Driver to join our team on a year-round basis located in our Topeka, KS warehouse location.
-First year anniversary $3,000 BONUS!!!
-10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure safe delivery and pick up of product and equipment
• Abide by all Federal and local laws
• Responsible for taking care of & maintaining all assigned equipment and product
• Maintain DOT compliance with log book, vehicle, and vehicle operation
• Must keep in communication with Managers during the day
• High level of customer service and relations
• Maintain load security
• Make deliveries on schedule
• Maintain constant fitness for duty
• May be required to load trailer if warehouse assistance is not available
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Route truck experience is preferred but not required. This is a physical position, involving heavy lifting (~75 lbs) and re-tarping the truck multiple times per day
Applicants can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Class A CDL License
• Location: Topeka, Topeka, KS
• Post ID: 15056452 topeka